Tuesday, April 10, 2012

back from bliss...


This is where I have been for the last 10 days...KAUAI!!!

It was a much needed, deserved, and blissful vacation.

We didn't watch TV the whole time we were there. I read 7 books (and only 1 PCOS related) the rest were just for fun!!!

I've read two good books on PCOS insulin resistance and I'll be reviewing them soon. I had some major "AH-HA" moments and feel pretty empowered.

I'm also happy to report that I didn't gain a pound on vacation. I didn't lose either. But I'm more happy that I didn't gain - especially considering how much we ate out. I also have a few tips and tricks that I used to help myself while eating out that I'll share.

First - I need to finish this week at school and I have a ton of homework to do. When I was dealing with all of THIS in February and March I definitely let myself get behind on my course work and now I have to pay for it. But back then my health was more important than my school work. Not that it isn't now - but I have to finish my school work...

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment