Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{more} bracelet's of love...

As I said in a previous post I have been wearing a bracelet basically every single day since January 20th, 2012. It's like I have this extra layer of love that I'm wearing. I look down at them and think about people or events that make my happy and that helps lighen my heart!! Well, since my last post I have acquired a few more bracelet's!!! I've linked back to where I bought them or recieved them to help if you're interested in any of them. The first two are each handmade so they could be made to fit any needs - not just PCOS. Enjoy!!!

 
When I got the Shades of Awareness bracelet it was a little but I do have tiny wrists. I had to take a few links out which was easy enough to do. It's a bit more of the "statement" in the fact that it is about 1/4" think so I don't wear it as often as some of the others but I love it none-the-less.
 
 
I had this PCOS bracelet specially made for me :) The woman who made it was very efficient. The only thing about it now {3 months later} is it is really stretched out and doesn't quite fit...I'm debating seeing if she could just remake the corded part...
 
 
This little beauty I'd been eyeing for well over a year. My husband had gotten multiple emails about it! He finally got the hint and got it for my 29th birthday. It's aquamarine which is both my birthstone and teal is the color of PCOS. Funny coincidence.
 
 
This last bracelet was given to me by one of my parents {I'm a teacher}. It is from Stella&Dot and I don't think it is available any more but I really love it. She gave it to me as an end of the year present and it means a lot to me. The link above is to her direct S&D website...go and support her! She is an amazing person!!!
 
Fingers crossed {and bracelet's on}...

No comments:

Post a Comment