Tuesday, February 12, 2013

being shown the love...

It is NO secret I love barre3. But, now I know that barre3 loves me!!!

My local barre3 studio gave me a little shout out on Facebook. It made me feel SSSOOO special and there's been a few people who have began talking to me & congratulating me! I love connecting with people so this is amazing!

Not only do I love my local barre3 but I am lucky enough to live pretty close to the barre3 Home Office and the Pearl studio and all the amazing people there! Since I live and love here in the PNW I am lucky enough to have shared my story with some of the "higher ups" at barre3. They loved my story SO much they featured me on their weekly emails and their blog!!! I still feel like someone should pinch me.


I was the poster child {for lack of a better term} for the barre3 Share Your Story contest. While I'm not able to win any of the stellar prizes {Vitamix mixer and free clothes} there is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thing in the works that I can't wait to share with you!!!

It was also pretty startling one morning to wake up and see my face smiling from the cover page of the one and only Sadie Lincoln {founder of barre3}!!!



Fingers crossed {that this is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship between barre3 and myself}...

No comments:

Post a Comment