Wednesday, July 10, 2013

-75 pounds!!!

The title truly says it all!

Just two weeks after shoulder surgery I hit the magnificent milestone of -75 pounds of weight loss. Now, I know some of that is because of inactivity during that period of time but I'll take it!




Of course, there has to be a comparison picture!!




My husband always takes my pictures. But with a very hurt arm the pictures were a little more interesting this time. We took 17 pictures total trying to get a comparison picture I was happy with... If you look my left arm looks like it's not doing normal things because that's the shoulder I had surgery on! These are my six favorite pictures from the compilation!

I'm aware that once I am able to start working out again in a few weeks, that my weight might go back up because of the muscle I will be building back up. I am totally okay with that. While it is most certainly exciting to see the number go down it is even more exciting to see the pant and shirt sizes go down! I really want to start focusing on the look of a toned body and not as much about the number on the scale! That will also be a little tricky because I've been weighing myself pretty much every couple of days for the last 20 months... My plan right now is when I hit the two-year mark of my tipping point that I will put the scale away and only get out once a month.

I don't feel like I'm going to continue to lose a lot of weight in numbers. But I have every hope that I will continue to lose inches and to burn off this fast I still have.

Another exciting thing happened when I hit this weight though...



According to this BMI calculator I am now considered in the normal weight range! I also talked to one of my friends who is a weight watchers leader and she said for weight watchers the normal range for someone who is 5'4" is 117 pounds through 146 pounds. So it looks as though I am right on track.

Fingers crossed {that the inches continue to come off}...

No comments:

Post a Comment