Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7.5 month measurements...

I have to say that having my measurements has been one of my favorite things about this journey. Sure, the weight loss is AMAZING, but the measurements are just so visual both to see in numbers and in pictures.


In all I've lost -27.5 inches total from the following places: neck, chest, bicep, forearm, waist, hips, thigh, and calf. It will be interesting to see if I hit -36 inches {which is 3 FEET}...


Once again, my two favorite measurements are highlighted and are of my waist and my hips. To me, that is the most noticeable. And I think it is to others too. In true PCOS fashion I gain the majority of weight in my waist and hips. Thank you overactive pancreas!!!

This feels really, really freaking good.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment