Tuesday, September 25, 2012

day two ~ b3 challenge

Day Two ~ my first day of working out at home. And now I know there is a reason I pay good money to have other people make me workout. I SUCK at working out on my own. It look me over an hour to do the 30 minute one because I kept getting distracted or I was trying to cook dinner. Why I thought I could exercise and cook is beyond me!! It is really nice to have the "secret Facebook group" to check in with. Very motivational

day two ~ 10 min. turbo twist before shower {with a cat watcher that is probably currently plotting my demise}

a challenge dinner. chicken, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, onion, garlic {didn't do the mushrooms}. I added pasta with some olive oil and garlic drizzled on it.

It will be interesting to see how my body does with doing barre3 6 days in a row!!

No comments:

Post a Comment