Wednesday, May 23, 2012

-25 pounds...


I CANNOT believe I am down 25* pounds in 4 1/2 months. But then again, I can.

I am working HARD to do this. I am MAKING myself get out there, even if it is for a one mile walk!!

I am doing this. I will do this. I will get to my goal {whatever that may be}. Right now it is 170 but I am starting to BELIEVE I can get lower. I want to be somewhere it is easy to maintain but I suppose that is every one's weight loss goal.

I really love that I'm doing this by exercise and eating right. No fad diets - no "programs" {besides WW}. Just all natural, working out, healthy eating, eating less in quantity, eating less processed foods. Well, I should mention that I am still taking 500mg of Metformin...so I guess I am doing that but that's doctors orders ;-) And if that is what is helping me then I'm going to take it for the rest of ever!!

Fingers crossed.



*The 25 pounds is since 1.2.12 when I joined WW. The heaviest I ever got that I recorded was 22. So...when you take that in to account I've lost over 32. I think it is important to remember that...because I've come a long ways!!

1 comment:

  1. wow congrats!! Your so lucky. I am stuck and i wish i knew what I was doing wrong. I am seeing a nautropath and going to the gym 4-5 a week . Anyways I think you commented at my other blog,but I am no longer able to log in for some reason so here is my new blog if you'd like to subscribe http://hopesforabambino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete