Friday, January 4, 2013

a bit on barre3...

It's not secret I LOVE barre3. Last week I got a fun little email...


:) Since I'm a countdown queen I actually knew this day was coming but I just love a company who prides itself in customer relations. I actually didn't start going continuously until April 23rd, 2012 {but who's counting}?!?! But, in this last year, my life has been changed so much by this place...words can barely describe it. As of today...I've actually taken 60 classes since April. Happy dance!

I'm also excited to be taking part, again, in the barre3 28 to Great challenge. This time though, I won't be a tester, I'll be participating with so many other wonderful people. I know now, that my back can't handle 6 days a week of barre3 so I've planned out some modifications. This time though, Jason is on board with the eating portion of the challenge, which will make it actually happen!



I'm excited to see what this challenge will bring. I have 2.5 pounds {as of this morning} to go to hit -60!!!

Oh, and one more {DELICIOUS} thing...

barre3 bar
 
The barre3 bar is so delicious. It is a grain free, sugar free energy bar that really tastes like a dessert. I used green grape raisins instead of raisins or gogi berries. I also added a 1/4 tsp of vanilla...but I don't think it'll need it next time {as in, today, when I make them again}.

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment