Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday treats {the I heart Skittles edition}...

Well, this week didn't go as good as last week during Friday Treats. I blame the Skittles. Skittles and Starbursts are my weakness. I don't particularly like chocolate unless it is dipped on a strawberry or mixed in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

But as far as going out of control is concerned - I know what it was. I've been following the barre3 ~ 28 to Great challenge food this week and am feeling deprived. I am SICK of eating lettuce. This is why weight watchers has worked for me...I can still eat what I want to. It's not that I'm not loving the challenge but I feel so.freaking.hungry. It also didn't help yesterday that a co-worker sat across from me at lunch eating a Burgerville burger and fries and commenting on how good it was. Yeah, that didn't help one bit.

Back to the treats...

My plan of attack this week was to get fruits and veggies (and a few Skittles and 1/4 of a muffin) before lunch. THEN...when I went back in for lunch I'd have more fruits and veggies and a treat or two (or a few handfuls of Skittles) of what was left. It worked...until I went back in for lunch!

2nd Grade Team ~ 1.11.13
 
Let's start at the top and go around.
 
pretzels, chipotle pretzel thins, tortillas chips, salsa with cream cheese, brownie bites, mixed fruit salad, random carb tray (that's my name for it), sweet peppers, Costco muffins, almond cinnamon roles, Greek dill yogurt dip, tangerines, veggie tray. There was also chips, candy, and SKITTLES on the table.
 
So, how'd I do?? Well, like I said. There were Skittles involved. Okay, let's talk about Skittles and just get it over with. I love sweet sugar. Not chocolate, sugar. I had quite a few, probably half a cup, which it turns out is 9 weight watchers points. 9/26 for the day. Whoops.
 
Moving on...
 
From the table I had 1/2 an almond muffin, way too many tortilla chips with salsa, 3 tangerines, about 1/2 cup mixed fruit, and about 1/2 cups carrots.
 
Fingers crossed {that I do better next week...and there aren't any Skittles}...

No comments:

Post a Comment