Saturday, February 4, 2012

bracelet's of love...

...from my Mom and my best friend, Lee.


On the 20th of January, the day I went to the Endocrinologist, I started wearing a bracelet and I haven't stopped since.

In the above collage the top heart necklace is from my best friend, Leena. For my bridal shower she actually gave me heart earrings from Tiffany's but they didn't fit because the hearts were so big they covered up my second earring hole. I ended up trading them in {with Lee's blessing} for a bracelet. I actually wore the bracelet in my wedding!

The middle bracelet is one my Mom bought for me when she was in Spain last summer. It is ticker than the other two and goes nicely with tee shirts.

The bottom bracelet is from my Mom. I know she gave it to be at Christmas sometime. I even remember the little bag it came in. It's on this stretchy, clear band that actually needs to be replaced because I am very worried it is going to break.

I actually have a few other things I want to make into bracelets. One is a charm my Mom gave me from high school graduation with the word imagine inscribed on it. The other is a heart that was the first piece of jewelry Jason gave me. It isn't diamonds, but it is special. I've kept it and it would be nice to figure out how to incorporate it into a bracelet.

There's been a few other times that I've worn any one of these as a little reminder of who gave it to me and to help get me through rough times.

I also have my eye on this beauty...I mean if your best friend gets you something from Tiffany's - shouldn't your husband too?!?! I'll update you when I get one.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment