Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just sayin'...

...I have the BEST family & friends!


To me, this picture means...

There are many paths to take you where you want to go but they all result in you jumping into the ocean. The one main path was before January 20th. Right now I'm 4 steps from the first Y. And even if I choose to go to the right, it doesn't mean I can't double back and go to the left someday.

As the title of this blog post says, I have amazing friends and family. They are my support. And I am in love with all of them. I have had so many of friends and family listen to me blabber on and on about what I'm going through. They've offered to help, they've researched on their own, they've asked questions and they've said I LOVE YOU.

This blog has been very nice because I emailed to link to many of my supports when I first started a week or so ago. ALL of them had read it before they talked to me and for that I am grateful. Not one of them has said anything "stupid". So far, there's only been one person - who isn't a family or friend - who's said something that didn't jive with me. Some have offered advise, some have given suggestions on various topics {healthy food, their past experiences}, and all have given me power. The power to know that sharing my story is the right way, for me, to go.

I feel like I will never be able to repay all of their support but I hope that one day, if any of them should ever need an ear or a should or a hug, that I'll be able to give them that.

So, to all my family and friends, I LOVE YOU. More than you all know. Thank you, for being there for me as we start this journey.

PS. Feel free to leave comments - even if it is just to say "hello" or "I'm thinking of you...". Comments are like little love notes and would certainly put a smile on my face :-)

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment