Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a few random thoughts...

*In no particular order...

~ I picked up my new medicine today. 50,000 once a week for 12 weeks of Vitamin D. Also, 500 mg Metformin, slow release. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is and what it does...

~ However, I can't start those meds until after my OHSU appoitment which is on Tuesday afternoon. I'm actually excited to see how my body reacts to the meds.

~ I've had some great conversations with coworkers this week.

~ I had a nice Valentine's. I'm up for any day that gives you an excuse to get flowers and have a nice dinner! We decided to do cards only. We're going to Hawaii in 44 days and my birthday is in 30 days :-)


~ We're heading to the beach this weekend with my family to go clamming and get out of town!!

~ I love my husband. He's been SO helpful, understanding and willing to listen :)

~ I've lost 9 pounds so far. And then I strained my back last weekend but I think it is on the mend now.

~ I met my dear friend K for hot cocoa today. It was much needed. It is such an AMAZING experience to be able to talk to someone who is there. And we are so alike it is pretty scary. She is without a doubt going to be a forever friend!!!

Well, I think that's it.

Over and out.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment