Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{30 thoughts} the inside...

Not that there was really a question as to if this lifestyle change was worth it but it was amazing to get these results in the mail last night!!! Happy does not begin to describe it!

"all labs are normal"
 
I am proud not only what I have accomplished on the outside of my body but now there is tangible proof that it's been good for the inside of my body. The hope is to eventually get off the Metformin, which is really the only 'PCOS' medicine I am on. I was kind of off with it after surgery and didn't take it for a while and gained about three pounds back. I don't know if it was directly related to that or not but I am back on it now so we will see in a few weeks! 

I'm all about eventually trying to go natural but this lab results paperwork goes to show that the route I chose was a good one for me. I cannot wait to see my endocrinologist in January!! She is going to be amazed!!

Fingers crossed {that I can come off the meds soon}...

No comments:

Post a Comment