Friday, October 11, 2013

{30 thoughts} why 30 thoughts?

I realized that I never directly shared why I am doing the 30 thoughts. I wanted to share 30 of my {sometimes very random} thoughts on my journey. I have learned a lot about food, myself, my relationships, and my body during these last 23.5 months - hopefully some of which someone finds helpful!

end of year picture ~ 2013
ps. No real reason this picture is here. I just like it.

So whether you found this blog though a friend, my Facebook, Jenny Hutt, Pinterest, or barre3....WELCOME!

I'd love it if you could take a minute to comment on a post you found inspiring...it's nice to get validation that my Mom isn't the only one reading this.

Fingers crossed {that my Mom is still reading this}...

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog (through Just Jenny). Weight is a journey many of us our on so I find your posts very inspiring. Keep writing. I'm sure that others , beside mom, are reading!


    Visit me daily at www.japolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Weight is most certainly a journey for everyone! Thanks for taking the time to stop in and say HI. I will check out your blog too!

      Delete