Tuesday, October 15, 2013

{30 thoughts} live on the radio

6 days ago I was LIVE on the radio and it was surreal and it all happened thanks to Instagram!

Last Tuesday I posted this picture on IG with the hashtag #transformationtuesday


A woman named Jenny Hutt somehow found my picture on IG and sent me this message...

can you say SQUEAL!!!

Of course, I had to IG the comments! Heehee

Here is Jenny's IG

Me. Waiting to chat with Jenny!
{no makeup & wet hair}

 
All of this happened because I was willing to share my story. I WISH I could figure out how to get the sound byte/recording on to blogger so people can listen!! I am so thankful that I asked for the recording because I couldn't remember anything I had talked about. On the show I talked about weight loss, weight & food emotions, barre3 {duh}, and PCOS. I tried to not to say UM a lot, tried to talk slow, and I think I did a pretty good job!!! It was so fun to have someone who is a celebrity in her field congratulating, inspiring, and willing to talk to little ole me!

I emailed it to a lot of my friends & family and I got so many awesome responses - which I loved!

Fingers crossed {that good things keep happening}!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment